Friday, October 10, 2014

Media Blog Forum 2/ Part 2: "WWGD?"




"WWGD?"…What Would Google Do?

        The concept that was most compelling from the book “WWGD” was that companies should listen and learn (key word) from their customers on how they could improve their public relations.  A few years back I was working as a teller for a financial institution were the morale was terrible, and it affected every aspect of the company. I noticed this problem immediately because I was new to the situation. I approached my supervisor with my observations and concerns regarding the matter, and to my surprise my supervisor implemented my ideas on how to fix the situation. After using my ideas on how to boost morale there were noticeable changes throughout the company.    

     Jeff Jarvis posed the question: “Most people watch junk on the internet?” in his YouTube video nine questions about the internet. I agree with this question because “I am not a tasteless fool,” but I do like to use the internet for entertainment purposes. I am well oriented to distinguish the differences between valuable information and junk. We all need some junk in our lives to counter act the seriousness of life. For example there is plenty of stress in my life from my job to my school, and my greatest escape is to lose myself in sophomoric entertainment. I have found that an hour of viral videos seems to be the best remedy for a stressful day.











No comments:

Post a Comment